Kenossola.com is a site published by:
Westerstraat 74 B
The Kenossola.com site is hosted by:
That can be contacted at https://www.planethoster.com/en/Contact.
All the elements, data, databases, graphics, drawings, models developed on the Kenossola.com site, all the original texts and mixed multimedia services and creations are protected by French and international legal provisions relating to the industrial property (laws and regulations relating to the registration of trademarks and models), intellectual property (in particular the French law relating to copyright and neighboring rights) and by legislation on the protection of computer programs (in particular the law transposing into French law the European directive on the legal protection of computer programs).
All rights in this sense are reserved and clearly identified by the section “Copyright Kenossola.com 2021”. Any infringement or violation of these rights will be prosecuted against the unscrupulous user, who may not under any circumstances rely on his ignorance of these provisions and protections or even of his good faith.
Terms and conditions
The Kenossola.com site is offered subject to acceptance by any user of the terms, conditions and warnings contained in the general conditions of use of the site. Use of the Kenossola.com site entails automatic, voluntary and irrevocable acceptance of said terms, conditions and warnings.
If the terms, conditions and notices contained in these general conditions contradict the conditions of use used on a particular site developed as part of the Kenossola.com site, these terms, conditions and notices prevail.
2. Use for personal, private and legal purposes
The Kenossola.com site is intended to be used for personal and private purposes. The user is not authorized to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, disseminate, represent, reproduce in any form whatsoever, publish, grant, transfer without license or sell any information, data, software, product or service obtained from from the Kenossola.com site, nor to create works or services derived from the aforementioned elements.
Use of the Kenossola.com site for illicit, illegal or contrary to the provisions of these general conditions is prohibited.
3. Links to third party sites or addresses
The Kenossola.com site may contain links to sites or addresses managed by third parties.
These links and addresses are provided for convenience.
Kenossola.comm has no control over the aforementioned sites and addresses and assumes no responsibility for their content. The inclusion of these links and addresses in the Kenossola.com site does not mean that Kenossola.com approves the material contained by these sites and addresses and does not imply any association between Kenossola.com and the operators of such sites or addresses.
4. Use of chat tunes, messaging
The user undertakes to use the airs of discussion, the messaging services and, in general, the access to the Kenossola.com site only to send and receive messages and information relating to the subject or to the section concerned or which has a report with this one.
Thus, and without the list below being exhaustive, the user agrees not to:
– defame, slander, abuse, harass or threaten anyone, or infringe on the property or rights of others in any way;
– adopt any behavior or language of a racist or anti-Semitic nature, relating to intolerance, or any behavior or language of an obscene, pornographic or contrary to morality or public order;
– download without prior authorization data, databases or software protected by industrial or intellectual property law, and in particular laws and regulations relating to copyright and related rights or the protection of computer programs;
– adopt, directly or indirectly, an attitude which would be contrary to the law on commercial practices (unauthorized advertising or sale, unfair competition, etc.);
– falsify or delete any statement relating to the author or producer of the information, legal notice or information as well as other notices of property rights or relating to the origin or source of the software or any other element contained in it their downloaded file;
– restrict or prevent the use or access by any other user.
As a result of the foregoing, although Kenossola.com is under no obligation to monitor correspondence, newsgroups or downloads occurring on or from its site, reserves, however, the right, at any time and unilaterally, to edit, refuse or delete all or part of documents or information received on the site, among others, from user submissions.
In addition, Kenossola.com reserves the right to disclose its information to comply with any applicable law or regulation or to obey an administrative or judicial injunction.
Kenossola.com reserves the right to pursue by all legal means any violation of the law or of these conditions of use which may be perpetrated by any user or any third party generally whatsoever.
5. Exclusion – liability
The information, products and services included on the Kenossola.com site may contain technical inaccuracies or errors.
This information is periodically subject to change, Kenossola.com taking care to improve it as the site develops. Kenossola.com, however, declines all responsibility for the appropriateness, reliability and accuracy, regardless of the intended use of the addresses, information, products, services and graphics, databases and software contained on the Kenossola.com site.
All of this information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. – Kenossola.com hereby excludes any guarantee relating to the data mentioned above, in particular any guarantee of quality, fitness for a particular use, property and absence of infringement.
Kenossola.com can in no way be held responsible for direct or indirect damage, incidents, damages pronounced as a sanction or other damages of any kind whatsoever, in particular damages resulting from a loss of use, address, data or database or loss of profit resulting from delay in using the site or the inability to use it or damage related to any information , software, product, service, related graphic element.
Conclusion: guide to minimum user engagement
1. The user can consult the existing databases and use the services provided by the Kenossola.com site provided that the general standards and uses of the Internet and the general conditions of the Kenossola.com site are respected and that the owner of the databases discussed authorize access and use.
2. The user can use the services of the Kenossola.com site for lawful, personal and private purposes:
– the user is required to comply with the legislation in force because he transmits data through the network. By way of example, illegal or illicit, incorrect, obscene, defamatory, racist content or inciting racial hatred and xenophobia, undermining public order and / or good morals, affecting invasion of privacy;
– the user undertakes to respect intellectual rights, including copyright, belonging to third parties;
– the user agrees not to send or post unsolicited messages;
– the user is prohibited from committing acts of computer hacking or “hacking” against the Kenossola.com site or any other system present indirectly or directly on the site;
3. The user agrees not to use the services developed or accessible via the Kenossola.com site for any act which would have the effect, direct or indirect:
– illegally access data from the connected network;
– undermine the proper functioning of the Kenossola.com service or jeopardize the use or performance capacity for other users, in particular by generating a large amount of unjustified traffic;
– damage or destroy the integrity of the content of computer data;
4.- Kenossola.com, its beneficiaries or contractual partners cannot be held responsible for infringements committed by users or third parties;
5. The user immediately communicates to Kenossola.com any illegal content that may be available from its services so that Kenossola.com can take the necessary and appropriate measures to erase this information or make it inaccessible. To do this, he uses the following email address: email@example.com
6. Kenossola.com reserves the right to denounce to the competent authorities users who violate French law or international regulations and to immediately suspend access and use of services and databases to any user who contravenes these terms. provisions.
The information provided by the Kenossola.com Site focuses on promoting the artistic creations of choreographer Ken Ossola. It is only used for education and information purposes.
Disclaimer regarding inquiries
The Kenossola.com Site and its affiliated organizations make every effort to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and reliability of responses to inquiries.
The Kenossola.comm Site and its affiliated organizations do not accept responsibility for errors, omissions or even injuries, loss or damage that occur as a result of the use of the information contained in the responses or its reliability.
Affiliate organizations are responsible for the information posted on their own sites and for their responses to health inquiries.
Primacy of the Kenossola.com general conditions – Applicable law – jurisdiction
The user, by using the services of the Kenossola.com site, undertakes to accept the general conditions of use of the site and the particular general conditions of the specific services and to comply with the practices in force on the networks to which he accesses by through the Kenossola.com site.
The user acknowledges that any dispute arising out of the use of the Kenossola.com site falls under Dutch law and the jurisdiction of the Dutch courts. the exclusive place of jurisdiction is that of the Dutch courts.
The very use of the Kenossola.com site, as well as the content of this disclaimer and the general conditions of use, above, are in no way commitments or guarantees of success.
The provision of the entire site is subject to the user’s free will and his entire responsibility. The site is not intended for minors, persons under guardianship or any psychologically unstable person. No recourse can be based on what is presented, disclosed and agreed, or even on the quality of the visitor and his understanding or the satisfaction of his expectations.
In the event of a dispute, a printed version of these general conditions and any appendix issued in electronic form will be accepted in any judicial or administrative procedure, and under the same conditions as other documents and commercial registers or created and kept in the form of ‘printed.
All rights expressly granted herein are reserved.