Ken Ossola pour sa biographie

Within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation, you can ask at any time to

  • delete your personal data,
  • modify your personal data,
  • know what personal data is in our possession
  • request the portability of your personal data.

Simply contact us using the form below to make your request.

We may need to certify your identity for this type of request, by asking you for identification later.